We take inspiration from core internet architecture, existing survey work and other efforts that have been done to decompose the problem into orthogonal pieces.
- Opinion: Pseudo-ethics in the Surveillance Tech Industry
- Waku v1 vs Waku v2: Bandwidth Comparison
- [Talk at COSCUP] Vac, Waku v2 and Ethereum Messaging
- Presenting JS-Waku: Waku v2 in the Browser
- Privacy-preserving p2p economic spam protection in Waku v2
- [Talk] Vac, Waku v2 and Ethereum Messaging
- Waku v2 Update
- What's the Plan for Waku v2?
- Feasibility Study: Discv5
- What Would a WeChat Replacement Need?
- From Kademlia to Discv5
- Waku Update
- DNS Based Discovery
- Fixing Whisper with Waku
- Feasibility Study: Semaphore rate limiting through zkSNARKs
- P2P Data Sync with a Remote Log
- Vac - A Rough Overview
- P2P Data Sync for Mobile